Mercy Hill Ministry Residents work directly with staff members over specific ministry areas. Residents will not only gain hands on ministry but also “own” certain ministry projects during their time. Ministry Residency runs from August to July. Here are some specific details:
- Residents work approximately 25 hours/week
- Residents will be paid monthly
- Office hours for residents will vary depending on their specific areas of focus
- Residency lasts for 12 months (August – July)
- Residents will receive mentoring directly from Mercy Hill’s executive leadership team
- Residents will lead/participate in a missions trip (expenses paid in full by Mercy Hill)
How Do I Apply?
To apply, simply click the button below and print the application. Once completed, you can either email your application to email@example.com with “Ministry Residency Application for [your name]” in the subject line. Or you can mail them to:
Mercy Hill Church
Attn: Ministry Residency
3530 Edgefield Rd.
Greensboro, NC 27409